Its a 3 day weekend, you most likely have the 4th of July off, so..
Get BANGED! and Dance the night away at the Red, White & Blue Party on July 3rd with
DJ SKIDDLE (c89.5)
DJ Lo Stone
DJ PBEAR (from the Ruckus pride parties)
At Grims 3rd floor next to Purr and the Crypt
It’s also the birthdays of two of my favorite bartenders, the amazing Colton Deniger (madison pub, grims) and the fabulous Andrew Flewelling (purr, the social). So make sure you give them a big hug or better yet do a few shots with them.
Drink Specials $5 each
Citron Press with a splash of Sour
Huckleberry Vodka Lemonades
Red White & Blue jello shots 2 for $5
Free between 9:30 and 10pm (swing by and get your handstamp)
$5 10pm to 11pm
$8 after 11pm
SO RSVP, INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND SHOW UP IN SOME RED WHITE OR BLUE OR ALL THREE.
RSVP at https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156093654463093
Follow us at https://www.facebook.com/RuckusSeattle
- 2011: Day 1 of The Ruckus Seattle Gay Pride Party – A Huge Success! Andrew Hoge our social media intern, recaps last night’s event. Tonight I attended, Tweeted, photographed, and Facebooked on the first...
- 2011: Seattle Ruckus Pride Party Week Sponsored By The Social Spend gay pride weekend with the official RUCKUS pride parties at Grim’s, Sponsored by THE SOCIAL. While we wait...
- 2011: Day 3 of Seattle Ruckus Pride – Recap of Gaga Dance Party Andrew Hoge our social media intern, recaps last night’s event. The area around 11th Street and Pike Avenue was completely...
- 2011: Sneak Peak of The Woods (Home of Ruckus Pride) Here is a sneak peak of the Woods, which can be found on the 3rd floor of Grim’s (1512 11th...
- 2011: Day 2 of Seattle Ruckus Pride – Recap of Sinfinite Production’s ‘GLOW’ Andrew Hoge our social media intern, recaps last night’s event. It’s official that Seattle Gay Pride weekend has officially started,...